Christmas Present Ideas
Christmas is coming and it’s time for families and friends to gather and enjoy the festivities. Christmas is typically a time of giving and receiving, but what if you’re not sure what to get? Gold Coast Watersports on the Gold Coast have researched a few Christmas gifts that might satisfy even the fussiest of family members.
Christmas gift ideas
- A hamper is a great gift and actually pretty practical. There are so many hampers available that catere to many different tastes. Some hampers include wine and food, whilst others have luxury toiletries and pamper items. A hamper is a great way to spoil someone with a few of their favourite things.
- There’s nothing quite like gathering around the dining room table and enjoying a good board game at Christmas. Why not buy a classic like Monopoly, or try your luck at Family Feud, it’s a great way to add some competitive spirit to the day.
- A candle is a great gift, there’s nothing quite like the beautiful scent of a quality candle filling the air. Buy a candle that smell like woodfire, and recreate a white Christmas spent by the fire.
- With so much technology there are less and less physical photos being printed. Why not make a photo book filled with pictures of fun family moments, or adventures had with friends? A gift they can cherish forever.
- Gift cards and cash are always a crowd pleaser. Give someone the money to spoil themselves and forget about the queue at the shops.
- Christmas isn’t Christmas without lots of chocolate. Celebrations, Roses, Maltesers or why not get a festive selection box?
- Buy the gift of fun! A Gold Coast Watersports’ gift card gives the recipient access to parasailing, jet boating, fly board extreme or jet skiing. Why not make it a family activity and jump on a Jet Ski Safari?
Whilst it is lovely to give and receive, Christmas is a time for family and friends to come together, break bread and enjoy some down-time. From all the team at Gold Coast Watersports, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!