Planning a Corporate Day Out?
If you are looking for a corporate event that will ensure your company has an event to remember, then bring your team along to experience the time of their lives at Gold Coast Watersports!
We can provide your group with the most exciting watersports activities that the Gold Coast has to offer:
Jet Ski Circuit
- Experience Pure Adrenalin as you speed around our purpose built 1km circuit aboard the latest model Yamaha Waverunners. We have a comfortable viewing area for spectators and use of the Gold Coast resort facilities.
Guided Jet Ski Tours
- Explore the spectacular Gold Coast waterways on our jet ski tour. Meander through narrow mangrove channels and head out to Couran Cove, Tipplers Passage and McLarens Landing Island Resort, Jumpinpin, and North Stradbroke island, return via the impressive multi million dollar mansions of Sovereign Islands and Runaway Bay. See amazing sights and wildlife on this experience full of adventure and mystery.
- Another awesome way to appreciate the true beauty of the Gold Coast Broadwater is to soar majestically 100m above it with our solo or tandem parasailing adventure. Take off from the back of our specially designed parasail boat and be taken on the journey of a lifetime. With a bird’s eye view of the many isolated islands and deserted beaches, you choose to ‘Fly High and Stay Dry or Go Low and In You Go’.
- The latest craze to hit our shores lets you test your skills and balance as you hover high over the water. Fly like superman and dive like a dolphin, Flyboard Extreme is new and exciting and surprisingly easy to master.
Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Why not get up close and personal with the fantastic Gold Coast waterways, and enjoy this popular activity at your own pace.
Gold Coast Boat Hire and Sailing Charters
- Sailing In Paradise presents the “Spirit of Gwonda”. A luxury sailing Charter for up to 30 people (plus crew)
- Boat Hire – Half Cabin or
- Boat Cruises – Sunset and City Lights Cruisers or Private Charters
- Jet Boating
Gold Coast Watersports can cater for groups of all sizes and abilities and we can even arrange specific team building activities such as treasure hunts and time trials, etc, so if you have something in mind let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
Your team don’t need any previous experience or special licences for any of our activities as the friendly and experienced staff at Gold Coast Watersports will teach you all you need to know and supervise you for the entire time.