Parasailing is a wonderful once in a lifetime experience where you can fly and feel like a bird and have a 360-degree view of the world beneath you. Parasailing can be a very exhilarating experience, but also a very soothing one. When you find yourself in the air and the whole world beneath you, the feeling is truly amazing! Here are a few things that you should expect before going for parasailing.
- Weather: Parasailing is entirely dependent on the weather conditions, however here on the Gold Coast we enjoy a great many days of sunshine so we very rarely have to reschedule your plans in case the weather turns.
- Flight: The flight is the most magical part of the experience. Prepare to be embraced by the cool breeze above the sea as soon as you lift off from the deck on the parasailing boat. The feeling of flying like a bird, along with the salty air is amazing.
- View: At Gold Coast Watersports, while you enjoy soaring in the air above the blue sea, you can see schools of fish, pelicans and various other water birds. Our clients have also reported to see bottle nosed dolphins, sting rays, sea turtles and even the odd dugong.
- Tandem or Solo: At Gold Coast Watersports you can choose to fly tandem or solo. So, whether you want to enjoy alone time in the air, or share this magical moment with someone, it is up to you.
- Descent: After your flight is over, you will be winched back onto the deck on the parasail boat. Your landing will be a gentle one, and you don’t have to worry about feeling uncomfortable during the process.
Book your holiday with Gold Coast Watersports to have an awesome parasailing experience under the guidance and safety of our professional and friendly staff.