If you’ve never been on a jet ski before, you may be a little unsure as to what to wear.
Gold Coast Watersports have some tips to ensure your jet ski adventure on the Gold Coast, doesn’t see you all caught up in wet, soggy clothing.
- Wear clothes designed for the beach like wetsuits, boardshorts, bathers and a rash vest or a rash suit. This type of clothing is usually a snug fit and designed to not absorb large amounts of water, weighing you down.
- Wear goggles. Although the Gold Coast waterways are stunning, remember it is salt water which can sting your eyes.
- Wear a tight fitting hat or cap that won’t fly off when you are jet skiing.
- Put on a life jacket. With most jet ski hire companies, a life jacket will be compulsory.
- Wear shoes purposely made for watersports activities like water socks or aqua shoes. Made of lightweight, non-absorbent material like neoprene to give feet some protection.
Once you have all your jet skiing gear, you are ready to come on down to Gold Coast Watersports and ride one of our high powered and hugely thrilling jet skis on our purpose built jet ski circuit.
Our friendly staff will give you an initial safety brief so you can feel confident for your first time out on the jet ski and will provide you with a life jacket.
Gold Coast Watersports also offer fly board extreme, jet boating, jet ski island safari, parasailing, stand up paddle boarding or boat hire, as once you’ve mastered the jet ski, you will want to try more high octane adventures with us.
Call Gold Coast Watersports today if you have any questions and to book in for a jet ski hire or simply book online.