Whether you live on the Gold Coast or you are one of the many millions of people that visit our golden beaches every year, you’ll soon realise there is so much stuff to do here.
5 of the many things you can do on the Gold Coast
- The Gold Coast is the theme park capital of Australia. With Wet N Wild, Dreamworld, Movie World, Sea World and WhiteWater to name a few of the many theme parks we have here, we are literally spoiled for choice. Whether you want to jet down the Kamikaze water slide in Wet N Wild or see the marine life under the water at Sea World, if you’re looking for something action packed to do, the theme parks are fun for all the family.
- If you’ve come to the Gold Coast for a holiday, you might have been lured by our beautiful beaches, and none are so famous as the iconic Surfers Paradise. Whether you want to try surfing the waves or you want to sunbathe on the beach, you’ll be sure to love the crystal-clear water lapping the shoreline.
- You’d be hopping mad not to see some kangaroos and koalas whilst you’re here on the Gold Coast. You can visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary which boasts reptiles, birds, kangaroos, koalas and a range of wildlife, or take a road trip to the Sunshine Coast for the ultimate wildlife adventure and visit Australia Zoo, made famous by the late Steve Irwin.
- Visit Gold Coast Skypoint Observation Deck in Surfers Paradise and spend the day watching the waves rolling in from above. Why not have a glass of wine and a snack as you watch the world whizz by below.
- To experience the Gold Coast in a new and exciting way, talk to Gold Coast Watersports. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the Gold Coast whilst parasailing or go full throttle past South Stradbroke Island and wind your way back through the Sovereign Islands on a jet ski safari. Why not try something new? The fly board extreme will propel you into the air and give you pure heart pounding pleasure, whilst a jet boat ride can send you spinning.
There are so many things to do on the Gold Coast
The Gold Coast is jam packed full of fun and exciting things to do.
So, if you’re looking for fun and adventure, look no further, we have parasailing, fly board extreme, jet skis, jet ski safaris, and jet boating, all in the Sea World Resort, next to Sea World Theme Park.
Don’t forget to enter our Turtle Beach Resort competition for your chance to win 1 nights stay for 4. You can enjoy the pools, restaurants and water park facilities; winners will be drawn on the 1st of January. To enter, simply like our page to go into the draw, it’s as simple as that. Good Luck!!!