Make your Christmas Party a Cracker!
The silly season is nearly upon us and there’s a bit of pressure on the office organiser to get the Christmas festivities underway. Where’s the Christmas party going to be this year? Gold Coast Watersports have looked at the top picks for your office or workplace Christmas party.
- If you’re looking for a lunch venue that offers million-dollar views without the expensive price tag with a delicious range of meals, drinks and desserts then the Vikings Club could be the place for you. With a casual dining experience that is literally on the beach front, you can soak in the sea air whilst dining. Once you’ve finished your meal take a quick walk up to the look out point and enjoy the beautiful Gold Coast skyline and waves rolling in.
- If you are looking to add a little luxe to the proceedings, the Palazzo Versace can’t be beaten for elegance and style. Situated on the stunning Main Beach foreshore the Palazzo Versace provides an unforgettable dining experience with culinary treats that will tantalise even the most discerning palate.
- If you want to finish 2018 on a bit of a high then why not head down, or should I say up, to the SkyPoint Observation Deck, at Surfers Paradise. With breathtaking 360-degree views of the Gold Coast and a range of food and drinks, you and your team can commend each other on a job well done whilst looking over the beautiful beaches and hinterland.
- Are you feeling lucky? Of course, the casino is more than just gambling with its wide range of bars and eateries, from food courts to five-star dining, the casino has it all. Why not check out the bright lights of our very own mini Vegas at the Star.
- Why not try a Christmas party with a difference and ditch the boring old lunch and opt for a celebration in Gold Coast style? Gold Coast Watersports has the ultimate corporate Christmas package for you, with the options of jet skiing, parasailing, jet boating and our fly board extreme experience for only $65 per person, per activity. Why settle for a sit-down lunch when you can be on the edge of your seat with a white-knuckle ride that is guaranteed to get your heart racing and your blood pumping.
Make a splash this Christmas
Talk to the team at Gold Coast Watersports and see how our jet ski, jet boating, parasailing and fly board extreme options can take your Christmas party from ordinary to extraordinary.